SGS Ferric Chloride for Industry Water Treatment
|FOB Price:||US $250-300 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||10 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Tons||US $250-300/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Acid-Base Property: Acidic Surface Disposal Agent
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Type: Industrial Circulating Water Treatment Agent
- Specification: Ferric Chloride 41%min
- HS Code: 2827399000
- Certification: Ce
- Appearance: Powder
- Transport Package: Woven Bag with PE Inner Bag
- Origin: China
Polyaluminum ferric chloride(PAFC) is a kind of polysilicic acid containing aluminum (PSAA) that produced from aluminum and iron salt based on aluminum and iron salt coagulant hydrolysis mechanism.According to the principle of synergy by adding iron irons or three single-quality iron oxide and other iron-containing compounds, a new type of high efficient coagulant can be obtained.
PAFC is waidBOD. It also can be used in drinking water, industrial water, domestic water, domestic sewage and industrial effluent treatment. It applies to a wide range of PH Value: from 4-11 in which 6-9 is best. The PH Value changes very little after water treatment, and reduces the hardness of water.
1. speed settling velocity. More rapid sedimentation and better flocculation than Polyaluminium chloride.
2. Effectively removing the aluminum ions and the residual free aluminium ions after the aluminum salts coagulating of the source water.
3. Applies to a wide range of PH Value.
4. Competitive price than other chemicals flocculant agents for water treatment
5. Less medication to deal with good effeciency, cost savings 10-20% than any other coagulants.
|Drinking water||Non-drinking water|