Poly Aluminum Chloride of Drum Type for Water Treatment
|FOB Price:||US $268-320 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Tons||US $268-320/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Acid-Base Property: Acidic Surface Disposal Agent
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Powder
- Specification: 25/kg
- HS Code: 3824909990
- Certification: Ce
- Color: Yellow
- Type: Industrial Circulating Water Treatment Agent
- Origin: China
Product:poly aluminium chloride/PAC
physical characteristics:Pale, yellow, hydroscopic powder.
Bulk Density : 0.65 g/cm3
The product is high-efficient, cheap and nontoxic inorganic high molecular compound. The liquid is colorless or light yellow and transparent; the solid is light yellow powder. It is easily soluble in water.
In the hydrolytic process, it is accompanied with the chemical processes such as electrochemistry, coagulation, absorption and precipitation. The product has the features including wide applicable range of PH value, large granule, and quick speed in
sedimentation. It is widely applied for treating the domestic drinking water, domestic sewage and industrial waste water.
1.Poly aluminium chloride (PAC)
2. Drum & Spray type are available
3. Factory of PAC
4. Water treatment PAC
|Al2O3||29-31%||Arsenic (As)||≤ 0.0006%|
|Basicity||40-90 %||Mn %||≤0.045|
|Insoluble substance||≤ 0.6 %||Lead (Pb)||≤ 0.003%|
|pH(1% water solution)||3.5 -5.0||Cadmium (Cd)||≤ 0.0006%|
|Fe 3+ %,||≤ 0.02||Mercury (Hg)||≤ 0.00003%|
|SO42- %||≤2.0||Chromium (Cr6+)||≤ 0.0015%|
|River water (ppm)||Industry circulation water (ppm or g/mt)||Living polluted water (ppm or g/mt)||Industrial polluted water (ppm or g/mt)||Paper making glue (%)|
|Drought period||Flood period|
PAC(poly aluminium chloride) is a kind of inorganic macromolecule flocculant. Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high electricity inorganic macromolecule. It adapts a wide PH range of 5.0~9.0, and the best is between 6.5~7.6.
1) Purification of river water, lake water and underground water,industry water and industry recycling water.
2) Reclaiming coal from coal-washing waste water and kaolin in ceramic industry.
3) Purification of the waste water in printing and dyeing industry, leather industry, brewage industry, meat-processing industry, coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, and purification of the waste water containing fluorine, oil and heavy metals
4) Tannage and cloth cockling-prevent,catalyzer carrier.
5) Cement Solidifying, and moulding,Refining of pharmaceuticals, glycerine and sugar,Paper-making glue.